[NEohioPAL] THIS FRIDAY (9/8) - Cormac McCarthy's "The Sunset Limited" at None Too Fragile

None Too Fragile via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 8 17:18:41 PDT 2014

None Too Fragile Theater
1835 Merriman Rd. #3  Akron, OH 44313
www.nonetoofragile.com
Phone – 330.671.4563

THIS Friday, September 12th, is opening night of Cormac McCarthy's THE SUNSET LIMITED. The show stars Myron Lewis and Richard Worswick and is directed by Sean Derry.

SYNOPSIS: In New York City, an ex-con from the south saves the life of an intellectual atheist who wasn't looking for salvation, which strikes a moving debate on truth, fiction and faith.

FULL SCHEDULE:

9/12/14 - 8:00 pm
9/13/14 - 8:00 pm
9/14/14 - 2:00 pm
9/14/14 - 7:30 pm
9/15/14 - 7:30 pm
9/18/14 - 7:30 pm
9/19/14 - 8:00 pm
9/20/14 - 8:00 pm
9/26/14 - 8:00 pm
9/27/14 - 8:00 pm

Doors open 1/2 hour before show time

None Too Fragile is a professional theater company operating in Akron's Merriman Valley at 1841 Merriman Rd., right next to Pub Bricco.The None Too Fragile Theater is a professional theater operating in Akron's Merriman Valley, right next to Pub Bricco.

None Too Fragile came into existence with the hope to aid in filling a local, adventurously-bold theatrical voice. With a mindful concentration on modern and relevant productions, None Too Fragile aims to create an invigorated atmosphere for spirited dialogue between our audiences and some of Ohio's premiere Performing Artists through thought-provoking, heart-touching, and, at times, principle-challenging, character-driven storytelling.

In short: We tell kick-ass stories worth every bit of whatever you choose to pay...