[NEohioPAL] Looking for A Tenor and A Base‏

Tonya M. Huffman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 10 03:44:44 PDT 2014

My name is Tonya M. Huffman. I am looking for young adult singers who can sing a cappella who are interested in auditioning for a television show. I am looking for a tenor and a base. Once the group convenes, we will pick a song, get the arrangement together, practice, and record it to send to producers via online. Since all of us are busy, my hope is to get this process completed in very few rehearsals, namely 2 or 3 rehearsals, depending on how things go. Rehearsals will be held at a public place on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio, so it may be easier to get to rehearsals if you live in Cleveland or in surrounding suburbs. Depending on everyone's schedule, these few rehearsals will be held either on weeknights, or sometime on the weekends. So if you are a young adult, can sing, are interested in singing either of the two mentioned voice parts, and are able to remain a part of the group should we advance on the show, then you can send me an email at thuffman7 at hotmail.com. More specifics will follow later. Thank you.