[NEohioPAL] Miss tap dancing?

April Hirsh via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 10 06:19:26 PDT 2014

If you're an adult who used to tap and wants to get back to dancing, or
someone who's always wanted to try it, join us! We have two levels of adult
tap classes, beginning (Thursdays at 7:30) and intermediate/advanced
(Wednesdays at 8:15). Our advanced class performs around the community;
including a fun Christmas show and Parade the Circle!

Cleveland City Rhythm at Cleveland City Dance

Email me with questions or feel free to stop in!

Also, if  you're a charity event, nursing home, or other group looking for
volunteer tap performers, let us know. We love to share our love of tap
with the community!

April Hirsh
April.Hirsh at gmail.com

Cleveland City Rhythm