[NEohioPAL] Reiki 1 & 2 classes scheduled for October 19 in Ravenna, Ohio, Rebecca Serotko

Rebecca Serotko via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 10 09:23:27 PDT 2014

 Reiki classes scheduled in Ravenna and Norwalk, Ohio
 Ravenna/Kent, Ohio Location October 19, 2014

I will be holding a Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 class on Sunday October 19, 2014 at
Karen's Hair Designs in Ravenna, Ohio 44266. The Reiki 1 class is $100 and
will go from 11:30am-4:30pm. The Reiki 2 class is $125 and will start at
5:00pm. I will do my best to have you out by 9:00pm. Due to my not being in
the area often, you may take both classes for $200. It is suggested you
wait 21 days in between classes, however it is not necessary.  Because I am
traveling from a distance to do this class, a deposit of $20 is
appreciated. I accept cash, check, and credit card for your convenience. I
expect to have a good turn out for these classes so please register as soon
as you can. I would like to keep it to 15 people max.
You can reach me at 419-217-9565 or rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com.
Deposits can be mailed to
Rebecca Serotko 4 Hampton Way, Norwalk, Ohio 44857.

Norwalk, Ohio Location September 28, 2014 and October 26, 2014

I will be holding Reiki 1 on September 28, 2014. Class will run from
11:00am until 5:00pm. Cost is $100.
Reiki 2 will be held on October 26, 2014. class will run from 11:00am until
5:00pm. Cost is $125
*Should you choose to do both classes, you can purchase both together for
$200 total.* *Reiki 2 will enable you to charge for your services as a
Reiki practitioner.*
The Reiki classes in Norwalk, Ohio, will be held at 4 Hampton Way.  Seconds
away from Fisher Titus Hospital.

**Reiki 3 is not scheduled as of yet, but may be requested as a private
class and scheduled at a time that is convenient for both of us. The cost
is $150*

**Occasionally the classes end earlier depending on the count of the
class.  *

 **It is not necessary to complete all three classes. You will receive a
certificate for the level you have completed.*

 Rebecca Serotko
Certified Reiki Master/Teacher
Usui System of Natural Healing
www.bexytouch.blogspot.com