[NEohioPAL] Martell School of Dance hosts Creative Movement Workshop with Annika Sheaff

Alice Gibbs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 11 09:14:23 PDT 2014

*Martell School of Dance is pleased to welcome…Annika Sheaff of Groundworks
Dance Theatre and Pilobolus!
<http://www.martellschoolofdance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/DSC_0068-1.jpg>For
one day only, we are delighted to have Annika Sheaff in our studio for a
fun Creative Movement Workshop that you will not want to miss! Haling a
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance from the Julliard School, Annika’s most
recent performances had her on tour with Pilobolus Dance Theatre
<http://www.pilobolus.org/home.jsp>, Aszure Barton and Artists
<http://www.aszurebarton.com>, the musical tour of James and the Giant
Peach, and she is currently performing with Cleveland’s very
own GroundWorks Dance Theater <http://groundworksdance.org>. Her television
credits range from America’s Got Talent to Sesame Street and you may even
have seen her on the 80th Anniversary Cover of Dance Magazine! ABOUT THE
WORKSHOPIn this creative movement workshop Sheaff will use improvisation as
the base to unlock your creativity.  With a playful sense of discovery you
will collaborate, communicate, and choreograph! In 2 hours you will explore
space, try new ways to partner other dancers, learn choreographic tools,
and ultimately create your own short work! www.annikasheaff.com.
<http://www.annikasheaff.com/> <http://www.annikasheaff.com/>DATE, TIMES,
AND PRICE INFORMATION: <http://www.annikasheaff.com/>Date: Sunday,
September 21st 2014Workshop I: Ages 9 to 14: Noon – 2:00 PMWorkshop II:
Ages 14 (advanced) – Adult: 2:00-4:30 PMFee: $ 35 per student To Register:
Stop in or call Martell School of Dance at 330-253-9900. We are extending
this invitation to studios across the area so don’t miss out. Register
TODAY!*

--

*Sincerely,Alice K. Gibbs*

330.990.6538
ladysunbeam27 at gmail.com

*"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in
harmony."*