[NEohioPAL] Professional Headshots

Gregory Pendolino via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 13 06:09:55 PDT 2014

Book now and show up to your next audition with high quality headshots to represent you as the serious actor you are.

Here are my rates;

$100 for one client on location (outdoor setting)

$150 for two clients on location (You're only paying $75 each!)

$200 for one client in studio

$300 for two clients in studio (Only $150 each for studio!)

Proofs emailed to you within 24-48 hours of our shoot.

Final worked up photos delivered in email within 48 hours of you making your selections.

The best part is YOU OWN THESE!

That means you can print them whenever and wherever as often and as much as you need to.

For more details on what the sessions include, please visit me at:

http://www.pendolinophotography.com/rates-booking-info/

Please contact me directly prior to submitting payment.

I have my work on my website but for easier viewing I also have it on Facebook and Instagram:

www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography

http://instagram.com/gregorypendolino#

I'm sure if you're involved in film or theater in Northeast Ohio we already have quite a few common friends so please feel free to add me on Facebook as well.

Thanks!