[NEohioPAL] Solon's NoteOriety Show Choir Seeks New Members -- Final week to audition!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 14 19:51:45 PDT 2014

Tired of sitting in the audience watching all those up on stage having all the fun?!

Wish you had a wonderfully creative venue in which to share your love of performing?

Now's your chance -- The Note-oriety Show Choir wants YOU!

Under the direction of R. Scott Posey, Note-oriety Show Choir is a community organization based in Solon that specializes in the performance of American popular music throughout the Northern Ohio area.    From pop to Broadway, we're also a little bit country and a little bit rock-and-roll...but mostly, we are a fun group of male and female adults who love to sing!  Members of Note-oriety Show Choir come from a wide variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common -- a love of performing.

We have performed at Playhouse Square, Solon Home Days, Lake County Captains Games and at many venues throughout the area.  Each year we have two major showcases -- a holiday concert performed in an intimate setting at Solon High School in December and our big June extravaganza -- a themed show set to music complete with choreography, staging, sets and costumes.  We also have "Sing-Outs" at a variety of places throughout the year.  We work hard -- but we also love to have fun together!

We are looking to expand our membership and invite you to come socialize with us. If you are over the age of 18 and would like to learn more about our wonderful group, please contact Staci Vincent at SAVvystars1 at aol.com as soon as possible.  We rehearse from 7p-9p on Tuesday nights at Orchard Middle School in Solon.  The school is located off Rte 91 at Craemer Road just past Solon High School.  Please come at 6:30p this Tuesday for an orientation meeting.  We meet in the band room.  Everything will be explained then! You don't need to bring anything except your vocal chords and a desire to have a lot of fun!!!

See you Tuesday night!!!

###