[NEohioPAL] Mary Faktor - 4 upcoming dinner shows - THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW

Mary Faktor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 15 13:15:36 PDT 2014

What????  You STILL haven't seen THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW???

There are FOUR CLASSY DINNER SHOWS COMING UP.
IT's a GREAT GALS FUN NIGHT OUT OR COUPLES DATE NIGHT!
(Super night out to bring your favorite mom, aunt, sister or friend)

1.  September 25 at Belarus Party Center in Strongsville,
2.  October 23 at Twinsburg Hilton,
3.  November 12 at Tangiers Nightclub in Akron
   ($40 ticket includes salad, dinner, dessert and beverages, PLUS CASH BAR featuring $5 MimiTinis)
AND
4.  October 22 at Crown Plaza in Middleberg Heights
   ($25 Ticket with OPTIONAL DINNER at Buccis Restaurant in Crowne Plaza.)

Go to www.MimiDeals.com for info and tickets

Ever want to write your own one-person show and make a living with your acting?
Well, you are in luck!  Come see how I've made a living for 30 years with this show.
I will be doing a workshop in mid-November to help those interested to write their own unique
one-person show.  Space limited, so email me at FaktorTheActor at aol.com if interested.

Hope to see you there.

Mary Faktor (the actor :-)
Www.MaryFaktor.com