[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet to host -TWO- Fundraisers next weekend!

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 20 12:14:27 PDT 2014

If you ever wanted to check out Cleveland Inner City Ballet- it won't be hard next weekend- we will be all around Cleveland! Saturday September 27th we will be hosting a huge garden fundraiser at The Cleveland Botanical Garden 11030 East Boulevard 44106 time 1-4pm. We will also have an information and fundraising table at The Ingenuity Festival September 26-28 ( next Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Come out learn more about our programs, performances and help support our annual Cleveland Community production of The Nutcracker!

For more information please feel free to contact us anytime at (216) 903-6604 or at clevelandinnercityballet.org - and don't forget to friend us on Facebook too!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to underserved populations of children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe every child deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education.

We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106