[NEohioPAL] The Singing Begins!

Danny via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 21 22:35:35 PDT 2014

Welcome to Cuyahoga Falls Community Chorus!

Cuyahoga Falls Chorus welcomes male and female singers of all ages!  There is no fee nor audition to join.  The Cuyahoga Falls Community Chorus provides an opportunity for singers of all ages to enjoy the fun and fellowship of singing together in a friendly, family like environment.

The Cuyahoga Falls Community Chorus is dedicated to providing fellowship, fun and song for member and audiences alike!  Additionally, the Chorus serves the community by performing in retirement and nursing homes; hospitals and rehabilitation facilities; public libraries; and for civic events and organizations as well as churches throughout the region.

Rehearsals are on Mondays from 7-9pm at Summit Christian School, 2800 13th St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223.  The Chorus has introduced songs for the Christmas program at the first rehearsal this past week.  Join us as we refine our collective voice.