[NEohioPAL] Casting THREE FEMALES for a Halloween-themed show in a new West Side venue

Cleve Land via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 22 03:36:04 PDT 2014

Casting THREE FEMALES for a Halloween-themed show to be presented in a new
West Side venue.

*Seeking:*

*SORCERESS -- female 30s, sultry, physical and vocal dexterity required*

*SPIRIT -- female 20s, innocent, pale complexion, haunting beauty*

*MISCHIEF MAKER -- female 20s, outgoing, comedic, spontaneous*

*Please respond with pic and resume, and indicate desired ROLE in Subject
Line to *

*inthelandofcleve at gmail.com <inthelandofcleve at gmail.com>*

*We will consider non-union performers at any level of experience. We will
also be considering actresses for future stage and film projects for our
2015 season.*

*If you have already submitted, you do not need to submit again. We will
only contact you if we need to bring you in.*