[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: Speaking roles for TV Movie! LOCAL TALENT SEARCH - Must live in Canton/New Philadelphia area!!

Charm Ohio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 22 12:03:58 PDT 2014

We are seeking principal actors from Sugarcreek/New
Philadelphia/Akron-Canton/Tuscarawas County for the "Love Finds You......"
renowned book turned blockbuster TV movie series filming in October in
Sugarcreek, Ohio. To be directed by Terry Cunningham, "Love Finds You In
Charm Ohio" is not exactly the sequel to the original book/film, "Love
Finds You In Sugarcreek Ohio", but a part two to the exploration of Amish
life in the central midwest. The first film received rave reviews and broke
TV ratings records.

IF YOU HAVE AN AGENT PLEASE SUBMIT THROUGH THEM!! We cannot audition talent
that had featured/speaking roles in "Sugarcreek" movie. Also, no repeat
auditions if you are already in review for a role in "Charm" movie (at this
point, all auditioners for 'Charm" are still in review)!

We are accepting submissions for the following profiles (those who already
auditioned are still in the selection pool, so please DONT resubmit):

(1) Caucasian male, 20-25, dark hair, fit, good looking, Robbie Amell/Sean
Faris look-a-like. MUST HAVE ACTING EXPERIENCE!! CHARACTER: NICK

(2) Caucasian female, late 20s-40s, rural look, attractive, Allison
Williams and Lea Thompson look-a-likes. MUST HAVE ACTING EXPERIENCE!!
CHARACTER: LYDIA ANN

(3) Caucasian female, late 50s-60s, rural look, farmish. MUST HAVE ACTING
EXPERIENCE!! CHARACTER: AUNT IRENE

(4) Caucasian girl, 7-11, rural look, farmish. MUST HAVE ACTING
EXPERIENCE!! Please, experienced children only--other children will be
needed for extras.

Please submit picture, resume, location where you live and contact number
to charmauditions at gmail.com, for review (no repeats or previously
auditioned talent--first rounders only). PUT CHARACTER NAME IN SUBJECT
TITLE!! Deadline is Tuesday 9/23 at 5pm. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO
LOCAL/AREA TALENT for this round of auditions!! Correspondence from us will
be ongoing until deadline, so the earlier you submit the better. Earlier
submissions will complete scheduling sooner (before 9/23 deadline). If you
are selected we will contact you (All Submissions Will Not Be Selected For
Auditions). Selections and scheduling will be completed by Tuesday Sept. 23
at 8pm for Wednesday Sept. 24 auditions which will be held 2pm-6pm in New
Philadelphia, Ohio. SAG-AFTRA preferred but not required.