[NEohioPAL] SPEAKING ROLES FOR TV MOVIE: Need 20-25 year old All American Guy

Charm Ohio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 23 14:02:47 PDT 2014

We are seeking principal actors for the "Love Finds You......" renowned
book turned blockbuster TV movie series filming in October in Sugarcreek,
Ohio. The next film, "Love Finds You In Charm Ohio" is not exactly the
sequel to the original book/film, "Love Finds You In Sugarcreek Ohio", but
a part two to the exploration of Amish life in the buckeye state. The first
film received rave reviews and broke TV ratings records.

IF YOU HAVE AN AGENT PLEASE SUBMIT THROUGH THEM!! We cannot audition talent
that had featured/speaking roles in first "Sugarcreek" movie. Also, no
repeat auditions if you are already in review for a role in "Charm" movie
(at this point, all auditioners for 'Charm" are still in review)!

We are accepting submissions for the following profile:
Caucasian male, 20-25, dark hair, fit, good looking, Robbie Amell/Sean
Faris look-a-like. MUST HAVE ACTING EXPERIENCE!! CHARACTER: NICK

Please submit picture, resume, and contact number to:
charmauditions at gmail.com
Please, no repeat or previously auditioned talent--first rounders only. PUT
"NICK SUBMISSION" IN SUBJECT TITLE!! Deadline is Wednesday 9/24 at 5pm. The
earlier you submit the quicker our review and reply. If you are selected we
will contact you ASAP (All Submissions Will Not Be Selected For Auditions).
Auditions to be held in Cleveland, OH.