[NEohioPAL] Help Inlet Dance Theatre Raise $$ for new works

Elizabeth Pollert via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 24 15:18:42 PDT 2014

INLET DANCE THEATRE is raising money to create new work via Indigogo

*Dear Neohiopal Friends,*

Every year people like you support us through donations and attendance at
events. It is because of you that we can continue to use dance to further
people.

We believe in the transformative power of dance and that dance viewing can
impact lives. However, creating new work takes huge amounts of resources.

This is where you come in! We are asking you to partner with us this season
to create new works on the company.

Please help us today by going to Indiegogo
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001--75UGllaNV2u3OdgXd9lWno7a5ISnkLt_pGEoe-toFrq--lpio4YS6ElQEMZdmAdHdGTExW5odSRmc2M6THJhXfAZmZgRJLs8Xr7Q4swfzc6-z_cVZC6v2nBjwAlKwANVJfIuyCOl7dnhT_JNklAojdy7fQ5pYwSbkgeq7IjBApqop1lAbXtg==&c=nCl8Gv6P6MpGAJF6R5epi87-dUDxwSIBru28DYkcVvSwExL7-AMZoA==&ch=mbL3LQ4UpnK7wg-0YqU8mKPpEMrizwJgZMIUXz3qFpQ4LACTHYmRdg==>
and
making a donation!

*Can't make a donation right now? Here are some other ways you can help:*

*SHARE*
 - Make some noise about this campaign on our social media
platforms-Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.

*PARTICIPATE *
- Come to Inlet concerts, take part in Inlet classes at The Music
Settlement or our Summer Dance Intensive, and attend other events in your
area to enjoy the work that you help make possible.

Our success is your success! We are here because of your generosity, your
commitment, and your belief in what we do. Your gift today will help us use
dance to further people.

Sincerely,

The Inlet Family