[NEohioPAL] Land of Cleve Productions Announce FEEDBACK Sessions for Actors, Singers, Writers, Musicians, Models and More!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 26 02:05:33 PDT 2014

        Land of Cleve Productions
                                  Announce
      FEEDBACK
Professional Workshops for Actors, Singers,
       Writers, Musicians, Models and More!

If you are a performer in the Northeast Ohio area, and you want to take your career to the next level, sign up today for an intense and inventive series of workshop classes called FEEDBACK.

Each week we will bring together some of the best talent in the area for a brainstorming session like no other. Participants will share a scene, a song, a play, a poem, a pose, a portfolio or a performance, and then receive detailed direction and constructive criticism. Everyone in the room will get the chance to listen to feedback on their own presentation, as well as offer feedback to their fellow colleagues.

With over 60 years combined experience in the business, and extensive credits in Los Angeles, New York, Miami and Chicago, our professional mentors will praise your finest moments and pinpoint what needs to be worked on. We can help you get started on the right track, build your confidence level, fine-tune your performance, and even rejuvenate your love of your craft.

FEEDBACK sessions are forming now -- email us at inthelandofcleve at gmail.com to request  an application and more information. All ages will be considered. Class space is limited, and not everyone will be accepted, so act fast!