[NEohioPAL] OLMSTED PERFORMING ARTS - INSTRUCTOR SEARCH

Marc Moritz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 26 15:42:28 PDT 2014

The Theatre Education Department at Olmsted Performing Arts is currently seeking Instructors for a variety of new and interesting Classes for our upcoming Spring Session.

I am particularly seeking those with expertise in Stage Combat, Playwriting , and Physical Theatre.

If you have an expertise in Dramatic and Performing Arts and an idea for a unique class please email all Proposals to :

marc.moritz at olmstedperformingarts.com

Marc Moritz
Director of Theatre Education
Olmsted Performing Arts

http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com/about/

With classes available for 4-year-olds through adults, the Olmsted Performing Arts Theatre Department enriches the lives of our students by training them in a wide array of performance skills, including breathing techniques, basic acting, stage combat and musical theatre.

Olmsted Performing Arts’ mission is to instruct, develop, and advance acting, music, dance, and gymnastics skills, to edify and positively affect all individuals involved in our organization, and to motivate staff, students, and volunteers to work at their best ability. We seek to serve the community with quality and affordable entertainment and to create a safe environment. Our practices are designed to build character, build confidence, build relationships, and encourage creative expression. Our goal is to operate a successful organization without compromising our values.