[NEohioPAL] ANNA CHRISTIE Pay what you can tomorrows Matinee!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 27 19:54:03 PDT 2014

Ensemble Theatre's Anna Christie is simply *SUPERB*.  -Bob Abelman, *Cleveland
Jewish News.*

*Special PAY WHAT YOU CAN for tomorrow's matinee!   *

*ANNA CHRISTIE *
*by Eugene O'Neill.  Directed by Ian Wolfgang Hinz (winner of Cleveland
Critic's Circle Award for Best Director, The Iceman Cometh.)*
**Winner of the PULITZER PRIZE  for Drama.  *
A coal barge captain spends his days at a dingy waterfront saloon, cursing
the old devil sea.   A letter arrives from his long lost daughter
announcing she is coming to see him. She’s a stranger to the sea, but has
devils of her own.  She sets sail with her father searching for a family
she has never known.  When they rescue a powerful, rough sailor, she falls
in love.  But as they journey on, her past secrets threaten her hope for a
new life. This great American play by America’s only Nobel Prize winning
playwright is an astonishing love story played out against the tempestuous
sea.

*With an ALL STAR cast of CLEVELAND actors:*
*Katie Nabors *as* Anna Christopherson*
*Greg White *as *Chris Christopherson*
*Mary Alice Beck **as Marthy Owen*
*Michael Johnson* as *Mat Burke*
*Stephen Vasse-Hansell *as *Larry*
*Allen Branstein* as *Johnny The Priest *
*Kyle Huff* as *Sailor/Longshoreman*

*Production Team:*
Set Design by *Ian Hinz*
Lighting Design by *Andrew Eckert*
Master Electrician: *Steven Barton*
Costume Design by *Meg Parish*
Production Stage Manager: *Becca Moseley*

*CLICK **HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/anna-cast-crew> TO
**MEET **THE
CAST AND CREW!*

*ANNA CHRISTIE*
*September 26th-October 19th*
*Fridays & Saturdays @8pm.  **Sundays @ 2pm.*

*Tickets to ANNA CHRISTIE*

> *$22*(Adults) *$20*(Seniors) *$12*(Students with Valid ID)
> Group rate of $15(Groups of 10 or more)

*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
*CALL:** 216-321-2930 <216-321-2930> **EMAIL: *
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org* <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>

*Please include via phone or email:  *
*Name, Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # & type of tickets.  *
*We will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *

*CLICK HERE
<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/show-beyond-the-horizon>
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.  *

*Ensemble Theatre is located at 2843 Washington Blvd. in Cleveland Heights,
OH 44118.  *
*For directions to the Ensemble Theatre click HERE.
<http://www.ensemble-theatre.com/contact-us/directions>*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
www.ensemble-theatre.org