[NEohioPAL] 2-3 actors wanted to play spooky characters for a fundraiser

Diane Schreiber via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 29 08:22:46 PDT 2014

Berea ARF is looking for 2-3 actors to come dressed as spooky characters to help our fundraiser.

Berea Animal Rescue Friends (Berea ARF) is an animal shelter located in Berea.  On Sunday October 12 we have our annualMonster Mutt Dash race followed by the Howl-O-Ween After Party for dogs and owners.  The after party includes a costume contest for dogs and games.  We'd like to have 2-3 actors dressed in spooky costumes to mingle with and help entertain the crowd.  The race starts at 10:00, followed by the after party until 1:00.  This year the event will be held at the Berea Fairgrounds.  This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, raising money to help out animals.  We work with about 1,000 animals a year, providing care for them and finding them new homes.

You can get more information about the event at our web site Berea Animal Rescue Friends (ARF).

If anyone is interested in helping us, please email me at dschreibe at yahoo.com.

Berea Animal Rescue Friends (ARF)
Saving Lives, Making Friends!
View on www.BereaAnimalRescue.com Preview by Yahoo