[NEohioPAL] I still have some space left for the Reiki 1 and 2 classes held in Ravenna, OH

Rebecca Serotko via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 30 07:36:38 PDT 2014

 Reiki classes scheduled for October 19th in Ravenna,Ohio
 Ravenna/Kent, Ohio Location October 19, 2014

I will be holding a Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 class on Sunday October 19, 2014 at
Karen's Hair Designs in Ravenna, Ohio 44266. The Reiki 1 class is $100 and
will go from 11:30am-4:30pm. The Reiki 2 class is $125 and will start at
5:00pm. I will do my best to have you out by 9:00pm. Due to my not being in
the area often, you may take both classes. It is suggested you wait 21 days
in between classes, however it is not necessary. *Should you choose to do
both classes, you can purchase both together for $200 total.* *Reiki 2 will
enable you to charge for your services as a Reiki practitioner.* Because I
am traveling from a distance to do this class, a deposit of $20 is
appreciated. I accept cash, check, and credit card for your convenience. I
expect to have a good turn out for these classes so please register as soon
as you can. I would like to keep it to 15 people max.
You can reach me at 419-217-9565 or rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com.
Deposits can be mailed to
Rebecca Serotko 4 Hampton Way, Norwalk, Ohio 44857.

www.bexytouch.blogspot.com
www.alternativeholisticwellnessohio.com

Testimonials <http://bexytouch.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html>

**Reiki 3 is not scheduled as of yet, but may be requested as a private
class and scheduled at a time that is convenient for both of us. The cost
is $150*

**Occasionally the classes end earlier depending on the count of the
class.  *

 **It is not necessary to complete all three classes. You will receive a
certificate for the level you have completed.*