[NEohioPAL] Second round of auditions for Andy Kaufman's GOD at LEC

doctor celery via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 30 15:09:48 PDT 2014

There is still room in our ensemble for a few more creative, crazy people who would be dedicated to working on this "lost play" by comedy legend Andy Kaufman.
Auditions will be in the CK Rickel Theatre at Lake Erie College this week, at these times:
October 1: 4:15October 2: 6:00October 3:  7:00or, by appointment.
Show dates, November 6,7,8,9
Questions or concerns, contact Dr. Jaffe, 440-375-7451, or jjaffe at lec.edu

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators.  We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale.  Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny.  An alligator one cent sale.  In its own way it made sense."  Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR