[NEohioPAL] VOLUNTEER INSTRUCTORS NEEDED TO TEACH UNDERSERVED URBAN YOUTH IN ALL INSTRUMENTS

Betty Smith via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 1 06:24:54 PDT 2014

EN-RICH-MENT, a not for profit program that provides free music lessons and
instruments to underserved urban youth ages 5 - 18, is in need of
instructors to donate a minimum of one hour on Saturdays.  Instructors are
needed to teach strings (violin, viola, cello), woodwind and brass. We also
need instructors in dance and art.

Classes meet every Saturday at Calvary Presbyterian Church, 1525 Shorb
Avenue, NW, Canton.  Dance Voice and Art classes are from 10 am - 11 am.
11:15 - 12:15 are classes in all instruments listed above.  If you have
training in drum line, they meet from 12:15 - 1:00.

We currently have 62 youth registered on Saturdays.

Thank you.

If you put a musical instrument in a kids hand, he will not pick up a gun.

El Sistema

Betty Smith

Executive Director

EN-RICH-MENT