[NEohioPAL] Dobama's "Belleville" : PD Letter to the Editor

JD Tell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 1 10:32:35 PDT 2014

The Cleveland Plain Dealer recently published a letter to the editor about Dobama's 2014-15 season opener:

"Dobama Theater's production of "Belleville" is as exhilarating a stage performance as any I have ever seen on Broadway and Off-Broadway. The script, acting and direction are superb. I have never spent a more memorable two hours in a live theater production -- and all for under $30 a ticket. The actors pour 100 percent of themselves into every line and every gesture of their performance. They deserve a full house every evening to witness their craft. "Belleville" runs through Oct. 5. "No drama, Obama?" Yes drama Dobama!

Rabbi Jonathan H. Gerard,
Easton, Pa."

"Belleville" by Amy Herzog has its final four performances this weekend at Dobama Theatre

Thursday, October 2 at 7:30 pm
Friday, October 3 at 8 pm
Saturday, October 4 at 8 pm
Sunday, October 5 at 2:30 pm

Featuring Llewie Nunez, Matt O'Shea, Carly Germany* and Robert Hunter.
Directed by Corey Atkins

* member of Actor's Equity Association

Tickets are $10 - $28 and are available for purchase online 24/7 at dobama.org or by calling 216-932-3396.

Dobama Theatre is located at 2340 Lee Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118