[NEohioPAL] Lakewood PTA Reflections Competition

Ruth Koenigsmark via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Oct 4 09:35:23 PDT 2014

It’s back toschool and time to think about The Annual PTA Reflections Competition. Reflections is anopportunity to celebrate the artistictalents of Lakewood’syoung people, ages Pre-School to High School. The PTA Reflections competitionwelcomes all grades and abilities to explore and be involved in the arts.Annually, hundreds of our students will reflect on a common theme and createoriginal works of art in the categories of dancechoreography, filmproduction, literature,musiccomposition, photography,  visual artsand Special Artist.  The Special Artistis a new category to the competition that we are all excited about. This is anon-graded category and limited to students with physical, cognitive or mentalhealth challenges.  This year’s   theme is   “Theworld would be a better Place if……Each student isencouraged to begin working on their submission.  TheDue date for all submissions is Friday, November 21, 2014.  Please see rules on our Lakewood PTAReflections page on Facebook or go to http://www.ohiopta.org/PROGRAMS.aspx  Participation in the Reflections competitionis free to all students attending PTA/PTSA schools. This year we are alsoinviting all Lakewoodschools public or private and Homeschoolers, even if a PTA/PTSA is not inplace, to participate in the competition. There would be a nominal entrance feefor non PTA/PTSA schools.