[NEohioPAL] EVENT: "The Remarkable Mr. Henry Purcell" - final Contrapunctus concert of 2014!

Judith Overcash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Oct 4 13:14:06 PDT 2014

Join us for the third and FINAL

Contrapunctus

concert of 2014 -

The Remarkable Mr. Henry Purcell

Sunday, October 5, 3:00pm, at Trinity Episcopal Cathedral

(2230 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44115)

The Remarkable Mr. Henry Purcell is a program that you won't want to miss!

In addition to featuring our talented choir of ensemble vocalists,

our concert will highlight Contrapunctus' gifted countertenor voices -

accompanied our own resident organist and countertenor David Uschold!

Tickets are Available NOW

via our website, www.Contrapunctus-EM.org <http://www.Contrapunctus-EM.org>
,

and may be purchased at the door on the day of the concert

General Admission $20, Students/Seniors $15

Purchase 4 or more tickets at once, and take $2.50 off per ticket!!

Children 12 and younger are admitted FREE!

Contrapunctus is a professional vocal ensemble specializing in the
performance of sacred and secular music from the Middle Ages through the
modern era, combining polyphony, literature, art and dialogue to create
exceptional music within an historical context. Under the Musical Direction
of  <http://contrapunctus-earlymusic.org/acres.html> David Acres  -
countertenor and Musical Director of  <http://www.counterpoint.org.uk/>
Counterpoint (UK) - and Executive Directorship of soprano
<http://www.judithovercash.com/> Dr. Judith Overcash, Contrapunctus explores
the variety and beauty found in a cappella vocal music: from chant to
20th-century, medieval carols to the avant-garde, Contrapunctus is devoted
to the creation of delightful programs designed to entertain, educate, and
above all to stir the soul.

For more information on Contrapunctus and our upcoming concerts,

please visit  <http://www.contrapunctus-em.org/>
http://www.Contrapunctus-EM.org/

Contrapunctus is a 501C3 Non-Profit organization

LIKE us on FaceBook! <http://www.facebook.com/ContrapunctusEM>

Follow us on Twitter! <https://twitter.com/ContrapunctusEM>