[NEohioPAL] Costume Sale

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Oct 5 14:13:13 PDT 2014

Costume Sale

Cleveland City Dance is holding its annual costume sale through October 30. All are gently used and some have

never been worn. We also have a consignment rack filled with leotards, tights, jazz pants, skirts and more for

children and adults.

Some items are only $5.

We are located at 13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120.  Call for hours at 216-295-2222.

AND

While you are visiting you may also purchase tickets to the Saturday, November 22…Annual “Sugarplum Tea” to benefit the City Ballet of Cleveland, 3:00pm-5:00pm at the Cleveland Skating Club in Shaker Heights.

This event is sure to sell out, so get your tickets early! Meet and great your

beloved characters from The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker. Enjoy

a bountiful dessert buffet from many local bakeries, with your special tea or

hot chocolate. Our special photographer will be there to take your photo

with the Sugar Plum Fairy or another Nutcracker favorite while you are invited

to make your own crown or wand. Enjoy a special reading of The Uniquely

Cleveland Nutcracker at 4:00pm. Raffle tickets will also be available

for fantastic prizes!

Call 216-295-2222. www.cityballetofcleveland.org

Courtney Laves-Mearini

Cleveland City Dance, Director