[NEohioPAL] 110 Filmz seeking actors and extras for upcoming feature 4 Days of Forgiveness

Anthony Dowd via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 6 11:17:11 PDT 2014

Attention all actors and actresses, 110 Filmz is hosting a casting call for
various roles in their upcoming film titled 4 Days of Forgiveness. This
casting call will be held on Friday Oct 10th at 7:00pm. The address for the
event is 26250 Euclid ave, suite 211 Euclid Oh 44132. Applicants will be
ask to read an excert from the actual script that will be provided to you
upon arrival. Please bring resume and head shot with you or email them to
t110filmz at gmail.com This film is on a micro budget and if chosen applicants
will be paid on a differed method of payment. The roles we are looking to
fill are as follows:

Det. Miles Simpson.

Age: Mid 30’s

Gender: Male

Race: Not specified

Personality: cool laid back

Det. Tamika Robinson.

Age: Mid 20’s

Gender: Female

Race: African American

Personality: Aggressive, Feisty

Marcus.

Age: Mid 30’s

Gender: Male

Race: African American

Personality: Cool and calm

James Eniex

Age: Mid 30’s

Gender: Male

Race: White

Personality: Creepy

In addition to this list we will be seeking various small roles including
but not limited to: Lawyers, A Judge, wife of main character, son of main
character, as well as numerous extras.

4 Days of Forgiveness goes inside the mind of a Father whose daughter was
recently raped and killed by James Eniex. This father is willing to do
whatever it takes to avenge his daughters murder. I look forward to meeting
with u in regards to these roles and hopefully working with you on this
thrilling ride.