[NEohioPAL] voice lessons & tune-ups

Paul Kroeger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 7 06:52:54 PDT 2014

Singers, aspiring singers and professional voice users:

Keep your voice in shape or make additional progress by studying with me.

If you are just starting out, take lessons to learn how to produce good,
solid confident tone.  I adjudicate vocal entrants yearly at contest.

All users of voice know the power of the breath, but don't always know how
to engage it.  Are you having trouble?

Learn how to use your voice in singing and NON-singing.

Call me for a time.  Let's get you started - or make some improvements you
can believe in.

Interest in singing is high right now.  Catch the fever!

Paul Kroeger  MM, member NATS and The Voice Foundation
216-741-4762  or   letgo2sing at yahoo.com