[NEohioPAL] Ohio Dance Theatre presents FREE Ballet Uncorked performance!

Ohio Dance Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 8 11:18:05 PDT 2014

OHIO DANCE THEATRE ANNOUNCES
Ballet Uncorked Series
Join us Friday Oct. 24th in our studios for a FREE event pairing wine with classical favorites!
OBERLIN, Ohio –This season Ohio Dance Theatre is excited to host BALLET UNCORKED. The first of this three part series will take place at the ODT studios in Oberlin Friday, October 24 at 6:00pm. We invite you to join us for an evening of good wine, hors d'oeuvres and dance in an intimate setting where you can mingle with our professional dancers, and Artistic Director. This is a free in studio event where your favorite classical ballet variations have been paired with delicious wines provided by Heidelburg Distributing. Each pairing will feature variations from Swan Lake, The Sleeping Beauty, Giselle and La Bayadère. Come enjoy this evening of elegant wine, food and ballet technique. Space is limited and reservations are required. Please call 440-774-6077 to reserve your free spot! (Wine and hors d’oeuvres are available for $5 and all donations benefit Ohio Dance Theatre.)  For more information visit us online at www.ohiodancetheatre.org.