[NEohioPAL] volunteers needed in the name of arts research

Audrey Tate via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 9 09:52:37 PDT 2014

Hello fellow NEOhiopalers,

I am a current graduate student in the Art Therapy and Counseling program at Ursuline College and I am looking for volunteers to participate in my research.  The requirements are listed below and I am willing to travel to you to complete the interview.  Please contact me at my school e-mail if you are willing to participate and I will fill you in with the details.  While I am trying to gather participants by the end of the month, we can conduct the interviews in early November if you are not immediately available.

I am forever grateful to whoever responds because this research will help to understand the effects of Depression and how the arts and movement can help those suffering.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!!

Audrey Tate

atate at ursuline.edu

Volunteers needed for a study looking into phenomena of depression and disconnection of the body.

Participants will be interviewed about their recovery process and how they may have used exercise, dance or mindful movement exercises to reconnect with their body.  They will also be asked to participate in a short art task.

Requirements:

·      Must have experienced depression in the past &  feel currently recovered

·      Must have used a form of mindfulness and/or exercise as part of recovery from depression.

·      Must be over 18 years old

**Please Contact Audrey Tate for with intent to participate by October 28th, 2014.   Email her at atate at ursuline.edu