[NEohioPAL] Recruitment 2015: Open House Nov 15 for the Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Play House MFA Acting Program

Donald Carrier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 9 11:20:08 PDT 2014

We invite all interested candidates to the Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Play House MFA Acting Program Open House on November 15, 2014 from 11:00 am-1:00 pm at 1901 E13th St, 5th Floor Room 513, Cleveland, OH.

We would like potential candidates to learn more about our program and to have the opportunity to meet our faculty and see our facilities. Our upcoming auditions are in January and February with a fall, 2015 intake.

We encourage you to pass on this information to colleagues, friends, educators and students that you might know.

The event looks to be well-attended, so the earlier interested candidates reserve a spot, the earlier they will guarantee participation. In fact, the first 40 RSVP's will be given free tickets to our MFA show which will be running at the time - The Three Sisters.

RSVP at dcarrier at clevelandplayhouse.com

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at 216-400-7019<tel:216-400-7019>. Thanks for your attention. For more about the program and application information, please visit clevelandplayhouse.com/mfa.

Donald Carrier

Associate Director

CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program