[NEohioPAL] Bringing Home Cleveland Mountain in November 8

Bette Lou Higgins via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Oct 11 06:40:23 PDT 2014

Please join me on Saturday, November 8 at 1p.m. at the
<http://sanduskymaritime.org/> Maritime Museum of Sandusky (125 Meigs St. in
Sandusky) and hear the story of Dr. John Lang Cassels' trip to the Upper
Peninsula.  What Dr. Cassels discovered on his trip to Cleveland Mountain in
1846 opened the shipping of iron ore from Michigan to Ohio. This
storytelling program with PowerPoint slides is included with museum
admission.  For more information, call the museum at 419-624-0274.

Keep up with all of our activities by checking our
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm> calendar regularly.  Coming
up next is TRAIL MAGIC at Wandering Aesthetics in Akron on November 21-23.

To arrange for this program, or any of our programs, to be presented for
your group, simply send me an e-mail!

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org