[NEohioPAL] Auditions for OTHER DESERT CITIES at Aurora Community Theatre

Craig Joseph via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 13 05:23:46 PDT 2014

*The Show: *OTHER DESERT CITIES
*With: *Aurora Community Theatre
*Show Dates: *Fridays and Saturdays, January 30 - February 21, 2015
*Audition Dates: *December 7th and 8th, 7-10 pm, with callbacks on December
10th.
*Where: *Aurora Community Theatre, 115 East Pioneer Trail, Aurora, Ohio
*What We Need: *Please come prepared with one contemporary monologue,
either dramatic or comic, of no longer than 3 minutes. Also bring a
headshot and resume if you have them available. If you prefer to read from
the script, director will have monologues available.
*Who We're Casting: *All roles are available. We'll be casting 5 actors - 2
males and 3 females. Males should be 20-30s and 60s; for females, we need
one 30s-40s and 2 60s.
*Rehearsals: *Begin December 14th and will occur 4-5 nights a week, with
some breaks around the holidays.
*To Schedule An Audition: *Contact Craig Joseph, the director, at
craigjose at gmail.com. Include your name, phone number, what night you'd like
to audition (7 or 8), and a desired hour (7, 8, or 9).  Someone will get
back to you to confirm.