[NEohioPAL] Auditions for the CCYT Winter Season begin tomorrow!

Brian M Marshall via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 14 10:53:10 PDT 2014

Caryl Crane Youth Theatre

Bowling Green State University Firelands Campus

Auditions for The CCYT Winter Season:

I'm Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas and MAME

AT A GLANCE

What:     Auditions for MAME and I'm Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas

When:    Wednesday October 15 and Thursday October 16 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm.

Where:   Huron Public Library

                333 Williams Ave, Huron, OH 44839

Seeking: All roles available. See breakdown for age specifications and requirements

Info:        Call 419.372.0732, email carylcraneyouththeatre at gmail.com

                         or visit: http://www.firelands.bgsu.edu/ccyt

Caryl Crane Youth Theatre is holding open auditions for its upcoming productions of I'm Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas, and MAME, October 15 and 16, 2014, in Room A of the Huron Public Library in Huron, OH at 333 Williams Street in Huron, OH. I'm Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas performs November 22 & 23 at 2 pm. MAME will be presented February 6-15, 2015.

Seeking all ages & types for both productions! Great roles available for actors, singers, dancers and comedians. No experience necessary! To participate in I'm Dreaming of a BROADWAY Christmas, you must be age 8-19 by the first rehearsal on November 3, 2014. To participate in MAME, you must be age 10-19 by the first rehearsal on January 5, 2015. Rehearsals will be weekday evenings between 5 pm - 9 pm and select Saturday mornings for both productions. Actors will not be called for the entire 4-hour rehearsal each day but will be given a schedule breakdown upon casting. Actors may be cast in both productions.

For the audition: please see CCYT Website or Facebook page for audition specifics.

As with all CCYT productions, there is NO participation fee. Please note that parents of cast members will be required to participate in one of the production committees during the run of the production their students are cast in. For complete audition and participation information, please visit: www.firelands.bgsu.edu/ccyt

More information is available by calling 419.372.0732 or emailing carylcraneyouththeatre at gmail.com<mailto:carylcraneyouththeatre at gmail.com>

Brian Marshall
Artistic Director
Caryl Crane Youth Theatre