[NEohioPAL] Frankenstein: The Rock Opera Last minute cast openings

Tom Todd via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 17 06:47:10 PDT 2014

Due to illness and school demands, we need to fill 2 openings in our cast for Frankenstein.
Show Dates: Fri, Sat, Nov 7,8 at Geauga Lyric TheaterRehearsals in Mentor/Painesville area.
We are looking for a female, age 15 - 30 ish, good singer for a mid-level role.We also are looking for a male, 15 - 50ish, with minor singing role. There is a lot of action, actors need to be fit enough to run, fall. Even male non-singers are invited to join us. For both these parts, if you are a good fit, we will pay $20 sign-up bonus, $10 per rehearsal, $25 per show.Call IMMEDIATELY at 440 552-5892 ask for Tomor email to tomtoddmusic at yahoo.com , time is short!