[NEohioPAL] North Canton Playhouse presents: "I Never Saw Another Butterfly"

North Canton Playhouse via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 20 07:41:14 PDT 2014

The North Canton Playhouse presents:

      " I Never Saw Another Butterfly" musical version

                                            directed by Jeremy Clarke

This musical version of Celeste
Raspanti's play brings to the story of the children of Terezin, a ghetto under
Nazi rule during World War ll. More than 5,000 drawings, poems and prose pcs.
were produced by the children in the concentration camp during it's 3 yr.
existance, thus providing a legacy that continues to be honored and celebrated
today!

WHERE:

                 The North Canton Playhouse Youth Theatre
                  1210 South Main St  ( behind Ro's Ice cream stand)
                  North Canton, Ohio 44720

WHEN:
                 Nov. 14 - 23, 2014      Fridays at 7:30pm Saturdays at 2:30 and 7:30pm  and Sundays at 2:30pm

TICKETS:     All tickets are  $12.00 and can be purchased in advance online at www.northcantonplayhouse.com
                       or by calling the North Canton Playhouse at 330-494-1613

Delorna Toy
Office Administrator
North Canton Playhouse
330-494-1693