[NEohioPAL] Beck Center Seeks Two Male Dancers for MARY POPPINS

Scott Spence via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 20 09:08:29 PDT 2014

Beck Center in Lakewood is seeking two (2) additional Male Dancer/Singers
for our holiday production of *MARY POPPINS*, running Dec. 5th thru Jan. 4th
.
Rehearsals begin this coming weekend. These are both stipended positions
for                   performers 18 years of age and older. We will
consider a wide age range for these               positions----- ages 16
thru 45. Strong dance skills are a must. Must be comfortable
  singing in choral and ensemble situations. No vocal solos required.

If interested, please reply to this e-mail. We will make every effort to
find an audition time that fits your schedule.

The* MARY POPPINS* staff includes Director Scott Plate, Musical Director
Larry Goodpaster, and Choreographer Martin Cespedes.

Scott Spence
Beck Center Artistic Director