[NEohioPAL] Special Weekend Offer: You've Got Hate Mail!

Don Mitri via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 22 02:01:24 PDT 2014

*Three friends and I attended the performance Saturday night. We all very
much enjoyed the show. A very fast paced show with much comedy material.
The performers were all excellent, the theater was very nice and easy to
find. Staff very helpful as well. Thanks for all your hard work!* *- Judy
Wotowiec*

*This show is hilarious! Real life drama captured so cleverly and performed
in a way that is unlike any play I've seen before! A "must see" for
everyone who can get there! We are so blessed to have a nice theater in
Mayfield Village..I will continue to support it and enjoy the shows. -
Christina Castellano Camuendo My friends and I enjoyed the play very
much! - Pat ScirankoMy husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the show. I told my
daughter, you have to see this show! - Shelly Boyle*

*Tonight, I saw, "You've got Hate Mail" in Mayfield Village. Fun
performance with my friend, Tari Bergoine. I'd highly recommended it! -
Brian Scoop DiehlThe show was great! Cast was superb and the venue was
comfortable. We will definitely return there for more shows that sound
interesting. - Vicki Butler*

*CLEVELAND PREMIERE!*
*You've Got Hate Mail*
* by Billy Van Zandt and Jane Milmore*

* "A hilarious broadband comedy of errors,You've Got Hate Mail takes an
hysterical look at the world of on-line hook-ups and break-ups. In You've
Got Hate Mail, love "bytes" all when an extra-marital affair goes horribly
wrong, thanks to a juicy e-mail sent to the wrong mailbox. The story is
told entirely in e-mails from laptop computers, although the play still
manages to have an unforgettable chase scene fueled by cell phones and
PDAs." *
*-Samuel French *

* Production directed by Brian Zoldessy*

*Cast*
*Richard - John Busser*
*Wanda - Adrienne Jones*
*George - David Hundertmark*
*Stephanie - Tari Lyn Bergoine*
*Peg - Bernadette Hisey*

***BOGO TICKET SUNDAY 10/26***

*For our last matinee, when you buy one ticket at our regular price you get
a second absolutely free!*

*Dates**All Friday and Saturday shows begin at 8:00pm with doors at
7:30pm**All Sunday shows begin at 2:00pm with doors at 1:30pm***
*Oct 17, 18, 19*
*Oct 24, 25, 26*

*Oct 31, Nov 1*
* Tickets*
*$12.00 (Reserve In Advance)*
*$14.00(Purchase Day Of The Show)*
*(CASH ONLY)*

*Reservations*
*Reserve your advance seats online at tickets at cpacleveland.org
<tickets at cpacleveland.org> or by phone (440) 471-1045*
*Purchase tickets at the door the day of the show. Walkups welcome!*

*For all information about CPA shows, events and classes -
www.cpacleveland.org <http://www.cpacleveland.org> *

*Conservatory For Performing Arts*
*(within) Mayfield Village Civic Center*
*6622 Wilson Mills Rd*
*Mayfield Village, Oh 44143*

***No Shows Are Censored***

***This Comedic Theatrical Production Contains Adult Themes and Language***