[NEohioPAL] Artist Call :: Models & Designers

Donald Shingler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 22 07:02:10 PDT 2014

DESIGNERS & ARTISTS
This is your opportunity to create and show your creations.  Designers, we are fortunate that one of the
top fashion events in the United States is right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Fashion Week Cleveland, which has been called "the nation's third largest
fashion week after New York and Los Angeles," (Womens' Wear Daily),
combines art, fashion, and music.  We spend a great deal of time searching
for talented designers who complement our "stylish" events.  We
are looking for seasoned professionals and new talent.  Would you like to
be a designer/artist during Fashion Week Cleveland?
	* ARTISTS
	* DESIGNERS
	* WEARABLE ARTISTS
	* TECHNOLOGY COUTURE CREATORS
	* FABRIC AND TEXTILE ARTISTS
THIS
IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW
YOUR DESIGNS AT FASHION WEEK CLEVELAND 2015
Contact Courtney Green, Designer
Relations Director
cgreen at fashionweekcleveland.com
MODELS & ACTRESSES
Fashion Week Cleveland, which has
been called "the nation's third largest fashion week after New York and
Los Angeles," (Womens' Wear Daily), combines art, fashion, and
music.  We spend a great deal of time searching for talented models who
complement our "stylish" events.  We are looking for seasoned
professionals and new talent.  Would you like to be a volunteer model
during Fashion Week Cleveland?  If so, please come to our model call.

MODEL CALL 2014
Saturday,
November 15, 2014 @ 12:noon

Fashion Week Cleveland
5th Street Arcades
530 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio  44115

For more information
https://www.facebook.com/clevelandfashionweek/events

MODEL/INDUSTRY MEET & GREET
Saturday, November 15, 2014 @ 8:pm
8:pm :: Margarita
Party :: Barrio's :: 5th Street
Arcades
10:pm :: Dance Party :: The Vault :: The9
For Information:  https://www.facebook.com/clevelandfashionweek/events