[NEohioPAL] Upcoming Free InsideCPH Events - How We Got On and The Three Sisters

Melissa Huber via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Oct 27 07:13:27 PDT 2014

Now through November 16th in the Outcalt Theatre: Cleveland Play House presents How We Got On, an uplifting lyrical journey of dreaming big and discovering your voice.  Tickets for students are just $15, and tickets for under 35s are $25 - for more information, please go to clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/>.

But even before you see the play, you can be a CPH insider!  With our FREE InsideCPH programs you'll get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen, all in a fun, informal and interactive setting.

Pre-show Conversations - Free for all ticketholders!
These fun and interactive 25-minute conversations happen right before the show in the Allen Theatre Complex. Pull back the curtain early and connect with the world of the play in an engaging and relaxed setting, beginning 45 minutes before every performance.

TalkBacks - Free for all ticketholders!
Stay after the show to continue the conversation our plays start! TalkBacks offer the chance to interact with the cast and CPH Artistic Staff in an open and lively Q&A about the play and the questions it raises.
                Sunday, November 2
            Tuesday, November 4
            Sunday, November 9

Coming soon to The Helen:  Anton Chekhov's The Three Sisters, a masterpiece of modern theatre that explores the universal - and sometimes comical - struggle to find meaning in our lives.  Presented by the CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Class of 2016 from November 12 - 22, tickets are just $15 (or $7.50 for students) at clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com/>.

Behind-the-Scenes: Check in on Chekhov - Free & open to the public!
Sunday November 2, 1:00pm - 2:30pm
Step inside the actors' studio-literally- as we observe the CWRU/CPH MFA Acting students rehearse Anton Chekhov's timeless tale about what fills the distance between reality and dreams. Then, talk with the cast and director Ron Wilson, head of the CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program. RSVP to insidecph at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:insidecph at clevelandplayhouse.com> required. Details sent upon registration.