[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Auditons: "Love, Sex and the I.R.S."

Workshop Players via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 28 06:27:07 PDT 2014

Love, Sex and the IRS, by William Van Zandt and Jane Millmore
Directed by Greg Friedman

AUDITION DATES: Monday, Nov 10 - starts at 7:00
                                Tuesday, Nov 11 - starts at 7:00
at the theater, 44820 Middle Ridge Rd., Amherst

Production dates: January 29, 30, 31 and February 6,7,8, 13,14, 15

Auditions will consist of cold reading from the scripts.

3 Females
 Female - mid twenties to mid thirties
 Female - age 45 - 60
 Female - twenties to early thirties - Very few lines - willing to work
with first timer/novice
4 Males
 Male - mid twenties to mid thirties  - Must be clean shaven.
 Male - age 40+
 Male - mid twenties to mid thirties
 Male - age 45+
 Male - age 50+-Very few lines - willing to work with first timer/novice

For more information, contact the director at the.friedmans at oh.rr.com

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"