[NEohioPAL] Join in the Halloween tradition: "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" at the Canton Palace Theatre

Laura Strader via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 28 07:42:53 PDT 2014

Don't miss our Halloween tradition of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"

Friday, October 31 at 7:30pm

Join us for the annual showing of this cult classic, featuring
Frank-N-Furter and all of his friends.

Show up to the theatre dressed as your favorite character to participate
in the costume contest beginning at 7:00pm.  Prop bags will be available
for $8 each.

Come sing along, do the timewarp, and throw some toast as we celebrate
Halloween!

Doors Open:  6:30pm

Costume Contest: 7:00pm
Movie Begins: 7:30pm

Rating:  R

Run Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes

Admission:  $7.00

Laura Strader | Membership and Marketing Coordinator

Canton Palace Theatre, 605 Market Avenue North, Canton, Ohio 44702

Phone: (330)454-8172 x302| www.cantonpalacetheatre.org
<http://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org/>

**Business Hours:  Monday through Friday from 10AM-4PM**

  <http://www.facebook.com/cantonpalacetheatre>
<http://www.twitter.com/cantonpalacethr>
<http://www.pinterest.com/cantonpalacethr>
<http://www.instagram.com/cantonpalacetheatre>