[NEohioPAL] Costume Sale and Sweet Treat

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 28 09:55:00 PDT 2014

Costume Sale

Our annual costume sale is wrapping up and closes Friday, October 30 at noon. All are gently used and some havenever been worn.  We also have aconsignment rack filled with leotards, tights, jazz pants, skirts and more forchildren and adults.

Some items are only$5.

While you are visiting you may also purchase tickets to the Saturday,November 22…Annual “Sugarplum Tea” to benefit the City Ballet of Cleveland, 3:00pm-5:00pm at the Cleveland Skating Club inShaker Heights.

This event is sure to sell out, so get your tickets early! Meet and great yourbeloved characters from The Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker. Enjoya bountiful dessert buffet from many local bakeries, with your special tea orhot chocolate. Our special photographer will be there to take your
photowith the Sugar Plum Fairy or another Nutcracker favorite while you are invitedto make your own crown or wand.

Enjoy a special reading of The UniquelyCleveland Nutcracker at 4:00pm. Raffle tickets will also be availablefor fantastic prizes!

Call216-295-2222. www.cityballetofcleveland.org

Courtney Laves-Mearini

Cleveland City Dance, Director

Home of City Ballet of Cleveland,