[NEohioPAL] Last Weekend: You've Got Hate Mail at CPA!

Don Mitri via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 29 02:41:21 PDT 2014

CLEVELAND PREMIERE!
You've Got Hate Mail
by Billy Van Zandt and Jane Milmore

"A hilarious broadband comedy of errors,You've Got Hate Mail takes an
hysterical look at the world of on-line hook-ups and break-ups. In You've
Got Hate Mail, love "bytes" all when an extra-marital affair goes horribly
wrong, thanks to a juicy e-mail sent to the wrong mailbox. The story is
told entirely in e-mails from laptop computers, although the play still
manages to have an unforgettable chase scene fueled by cell phones and
PDAs."
-Samuel French

Production directed by Brian Zoldessy

Cast
John Busser - Richard
Tari Lyn Bergoine - Stephanie
David Hundertmark - George
Bernadette Hisey - Peg
Adrienne Jones - Wanda

**HALLOWEEN TICKET OFFER 10/31**
On this spooky night, we have slashed all tickets to the scary price of
$10.00!

** FINAL PERFORMANCE TICKET OFFER 11/1**
All tickets for our last show are $12.00!

Dates
**All Friday and Saturday shows begin at 8:00pm with doors at 7:30pm**

Tickets
$10.00 (Halloween)
$12.00 (November 1st)
(CASH ONLY)

Reservations
Reserve your seats online at tickets at cpacleveland.org
<tickets at cpacleveland.org?body=I%20heard%20about%20this%20event%20on%20www.yelp.com!&subject=Huge%20Deals%20For%20Last%20Weekend%20Of%20You%27ve%20Got%20Hate%20Mail%20at%20CPA!>
or
by phone 440.471.1045.
You can also purchase tickets at the door the day of the show. Walk-ups
always welcome!

Conservatory For Performing Arts
Mayfield Village Civic Center
6622 Wilson Mills Rd.
Mayfield Village, Oh 44143

**No Shows Are Censored**
**This Comedic Theatrical Production Contains Adult Themes and Language**