[NEohioPAL] IT'S ALIVE! FRANKENSTEIN at Ensemble Theatre!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Oct 29 14:04:48 PDT 2014

*Come and see the show that audiences and critics rave about!  *

*It's Alive!  Ensemble Theatre's FRANKENSTEIN crackles with life!  In his
program notes, director Ian Wolfgang Hinz writes that he hopes that
Ensemble Theatre's stage adaptation of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein becomes
and annual event...I couldn't agree more!
<http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2013/11/its_alive_ensemble_theatres_fr.html>*
*(Andrea Simakis, Cleveland Plain Dealer)
<http://www.cleveland.com/onstage/index.ssf/2013/11/its_alive_ensemble_theatres_fr.html>*

*Ensemble Theatre Presents:*
*Mary Shelley's *
*FRANKENSTEIN*
*adapted by OAKLEY HALL III.  directed by STEPHEN VASSE-HANSELL.*
Starring:*  Micheal Johnson, Allen Branstein, Hillary Wheelock, Justine
Zapin, Stuart Hoffman, Kirk Brown, Jeremy Jenkins & Bailey Fisher*

*ONE WEEKEND ONLY!  OCTOBER 30th-NOVEMBER 2nd!  **(Thurs-Sat @ 8).  (Sun.@
2).*

*CLICK HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/frankenstein-cast-crew> TO *
*MEET **THE CAST AND CREW!*
*ALL Tickets to TheatreCLE productions are $15*

*Mention "It's ALIVE!!" at the door and get  a $10 ticket!*
*Special Treat...*There will be FRANKENCUPS & WARM APPLE CIDER at each
performance**
*COSTUME PARTY on HALLOWEEN!  PRIZE FOR BEST COSTUME! *

*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
*CALL:** 216-202-0938 <216-202-0938> **EMAIL: *
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org* <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>

*Please include via phone or email:  *
*Name, Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # & type of tickets.  *
*We will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *

*CLICK HERE
<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/frankenstein> TO
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.  *

*Ensemble Theatre is located at 2843 Washington Blvd. in Cleveland Heights,
OH 44118.  *
*For directions to the Ensemble Theatre click HERE.
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/directions/>*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*
--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
www.ensemble-theatre.org