[NEohioPAL] SENIOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN FEMALE VOICE TALENT NEEDED

James Williams via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Oct 30 07:04:35 PDT 2014

Seeking a senior African-American female with a mid to strong southern
accent to narrate a two minute film trailer. Looking for a warm, soothing
voice.  No experience necessary, but if you've worked in the business and
have some audio we can listen to beforehand, a major plus. A simple phone
conversation is plenty enough for an interview. We can bring our recording
gear to you. Pay is negotiable and your work will be credited. Contact
James Williams at redheadmotionpictures at gmail.com