[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Continues its MainStage Season with THE GREAT GATSBY!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 3 15:22:10 PST 2014

*Ensemble's continues its 2014-15 MAINSTAGE SEASON:*
*The CULT of PERSONALITY*

*Ensemble Theatre Presents: *
*F. Scott Fitzgerald's*
*THE GREAT GATSBY*
*Adapted by Simon Levy*
*Directed by Ian Wolfgang Hinz *
*(Winner of Cleveland Critic's Circle Award for Best Director, The Iceman
Cometh.)*
*Starring Kyle Carthens in the role of Jay Gatsby.*

Jay Gatsby, a self-made millionaire, passionately pursues the elusive Daisy
Buchanan. Nick Carraway, a young newcomer to Long Island, is drawn into
their world of obsession, greed and danger. The breathtaking glamour and
decadent excess of the Jazz Age come to the stage in F. Scott Fitzgerald's
classic novel, and in Simon Levy's adaptation, approved by the Fitzgerald
Estate.

*"Somewhere out there, Jay Gatsby is smiling one of those enigmatic smiles,
with everything and nothing behind it. 'Yes, old sport,' Gatsby is saying,
'that's about right. That's about right.' Surely, that smiling sign of
approval would be Gatsby's suitably understated take on Simon Levy’s
adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby…a beautifully crafted
interpretation of the 1925 novel which defined the Jazz Age…This is indeed
a grand GATSBY." *
-(London Free Press)

*With an ALL STAR cast of CLEVELAND actors:*
*James Rankin *as *Nick Carraway*
*Kyle Carthens *as *Jay Gatsby*
*Rebecca Moseley *as *Daisy Buchanan*
*Sidney Perelman **as Jordan Baker*
*Aaron D. Elersich* as *Tom Buchanan*
*Cassandra Mears *as *Myrtle Wilson*
*Joseph Milan* as *George Wilson*
*Justine Zapin *as *Mrs. McKee*
*Kyle Huff* as *Mr. McKee (U/S Nick Carraway)*
*Greg White* as *Meyer Wolfsheim*
*Hillary Wheelock *as *Mrs. Michaelis/Chorus*
*Timothy Young *as *Policeman/Chorus*
*Rhian Virostko *as *Chorus (also Aerial Dancer/Movement Coach)*
*Celeste Cosentino *as *Jordan Baker U/S (Performing on Dec. 7th)*

*Production Team:*
Director/Projection & Set Design: *Ian Hinz*
Sound Design: *Ian Hinz & Celeste Cosentino*
Lighting Design: *Andrew Eckert*
Master Electrician: *Steven Barton*
Costume Design: *Meg Parish*
Production Stage Manager: *Sam Landgraf*

*CLICK **HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/gatsby-cast-crew> TO *
*MEET **THE CAST AND CREW!*

*F. Scott Fitzgerald's *
*THE GREAT GATSBY*
*November 14th-December 14th*
*Fridays & Saturdays @8pm.  **Sundays @ 2pm.*

*Reception to follow opening night performance!*
*Talbacks following the show on November 23rd and 30th, and December 7th.  *

*Tickets to THE GREAT GATSBY*

> *$22*(Adults) *$20*(Seniors) *$12*(Students with Valid ID)
> Group rate of $15(Groups of 10 or more)

*Special BOGO offer for opening weekend!  *
*Buy one ticket and get the second FREE.  Bring a date!  *

*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
*CALL:** 216-321-2930 <216-321-2930> **EMAIL: *
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org* <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>

*Please include via phone or email:  *
*Name, Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # & type of tickets.  *
*We will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *

*CLICK HERE
<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/the-great-gatsby> TO
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.  *

*Ensemble Theatre is located at 2843 Washington Blvd. in Cleveland Heights,
OH 44118.  *
*For directions to the Ensemble Theatre click HERE.
<http://www.ensemble-theatre.com/contact-us/directions>*

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
www.ensemble-theatre.org