[NEohioPAL] SEEKING TALENT FOR TWO MURDER MYSTERIES***PAID

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Nov 3 16:28:24 PST 2014

Motive For Murder is seeking talent for (2) interactive murder mystery
performances on the following  dates:
    *   FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6 in CUYAHOGA FALLS from 7-10 PM  (approximate)

    *   SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13 in OBERLIN from 6-9 PM  (approximate)

Must be available both  dates.

We are seeking

    *   TROPHY WIFE: hot, young, silver & gold-digging type;  blonde
(preferred, but hair color not an issue); age range: early twenties-mid  thirties
(the character has yet to turn 25, so must be able to pass); Southern
accent a must; should be comfortable wearing a mini-dress.

    *   WASHED UP MALE CELEB: middle-aged has-been; the kind of guy  you'd
expect to see on "Celebrity Rehab"; think Charlie Sheen; target age  35-55
(or be able to pass); should be good at playing drunk, red nose  provided.

Ideal candidates should have live theater experience (including  the
ability to memorize a script) and possess the ability to ad-lib comfortably  in
character. Comedy chops and improv skills a plus. Prior murder mystery
experience not so much. Keep in mind these aren't improvised shows where we slap
wigs on the audience and do a lot of singing and dancing to fill the void.
They  are very book heavy and rely on plot.

Pay is $100 per performance and could lead to much more  work.

Rehearsal slated to begin SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9 in Euclid.  Time TBA (but
generally we rehearse weekend late mornings/afternoons)

Bottom line: If you enjoy getting paid for your talent and would  like an
outlet for your creativity this may be for you.

We will be acting on this very, very fast, so serious applicants  should
e-mail headshot/resume to: _auditions at motiveformurder.com_
(mailto:auditions at motiveformurder.com)