[NEohioPAL] Recital December 7th at 4:00pm. at Rabbit Run Community Arts. Looking for a male singer

Tina Heckman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 5 05:09:21 PST 2014

I have been taking voice lessons for about a year at the Madison Rabbit Run
and there is a recital December 7th at 4:00pm at the Rabbit Run Community
Arts building in the Madison Village Square. I would like to sing a duet
with a man or student who could sing The Curse from Rigoletto.  I would
like him to sing the curse the first then I sing The Melody Within then we
both sing the last part of each song together at the same time. Please let
me know if you are interested. Tina Heckman