[NEohioPAL] Canal Fulton Players- Charles Hass is the music director of the King and I

David Van Gaasbeek via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Nov 5 13:04:33 PST 2014

The Canal Fulton Players are proud to have Charles Hass as the musical director for the King and I, which will be performed on November 14-16, 21-23, 2014 at 7:30 pm Fridays and Saturdays and 3:00 pm Sundays.  Charles, who is also the conductor for the Canal Fulton Community Band, has several members of the band involved in this production.  The King and I is the story of a young woman who travels to Siam with her son after the death of her husband.  She has been hired by the King of Siam to teach the children of his favored wives.  What happens is a tremendous clash between the cultures of the East and the West.  What starts as a contentious relationship becomes one of friendship and respect.  Starring David Derry as the King and Elisha Mueller as Anna Leonownes, the King and I has a cast of twenty five people from all over Northeast Ohio.  The cast includes Rufus Malone, Ray Olivera, Charles Hayward, Faith King, Shelly Stephanoff, Geri Marken, Michal Donahue, Josh Rowe, Kyle Zeitz, Matthew Harker, Ben Harker, and Avree Allen.  For tickets or reservations, please call David Van Gaasbeek at 330-494-1022 or come to the box office at Northwest High School between 7:00-9:00 Monday-Thursday and 10:00-4:00 Saturday.