[NEohioPAL] "SEIZE SINGLE SEATS" promotion rewards you for sitting solo at NEWSIES!

Stephanie Keefer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Nov 6 09:43:04 PST 2014

Looking for tickets to NEWSIES at PlayhouseSquare, but frustrated because you can't find a block of seats - or even a pair - together on the dates you want to go?

Check out PlayhouseSquare's new #SeizeSingleSeats promotion, and essentially get rewarded for sitting solo during the performance!

We get it, no one wants to go to a show alone, but give this some thought....
- Call, text or tweet your friends and make plans to the theater together.
- Then go online and purchase individual seats - meaning, single open seats, with no other open seats next to them -  anywhere in the theater. (for an example, check out http://www.playhousesquare.org/events-tickets/newsies-seize-single-seats)
- In return, we'll give you some cool NEWSIES show swag for free, as well as a concession voucher to use in the theater pre-show or at intermission.

So basically, you can still ride to the theater together, have dinner or drinks before the show, and even spend the car ride home chatting about how much fun everyone had ... you just won't be physically sitting next to one another during the performance. I mean, you can't talk once the show starts anyway, so why risk missing NEWSIES just because you can't sit side by side?

More details available here: http://www.playhousesquare.org/events-tickets/newsies-seize-single-seats

Disney NEWSIES runs now through November 16, 2014, as part of the KeyBank Broadway Series at PlayhouseSquare.

Seize Single Seat promotion valid for individual seat purchases made 10/26/14-11/16/14 only. Offer not valid retroactively. Online only.